An insurance-affiliated Building Services company had outgrown existing systems and wanted to extend current back office processes into the field. The highly specific industry requirements meant that bespoke design was required.
We were engaged to help the business document their solutions requirements as well as determine best options for their Field Service Strategy.
- We defined and documented current state processes, creating an end-to-end flow from new job receipt through to billing and supplier payment.
- Several key stakeholders were involved in the creation of the future vision and needed to contribute to the final result.
- We worked on the Future State processes, defining and mapping them, combining the results of the current state process as well as future business needs.
- The Future State processes were extended to produce a document the Building Services company could go to market with, allowing them to select the right solution provider.
- The customer has a clear mobile field solution strategy, that will efficiently slot in with the new back office processes.
- The solution requirements document allows both the customer and their prospective vendor to avoid any misunderstandings and miscommunications regarding functional needs and their potential business impact.
If you’d like to learn more or talk to us, click here for our contact details.