Our client, a vertically integrated telecommunications provider operating in Australia and New Zealand, had committed to its shareholders to streamline internal systems. We had completed an initial strategy document for them, that was then used to select the ERP to be used across the business. We were engaged to assist them with the rollout, working with the vendor as a functional advisory, as well as providing hands-on assistance to ensure internal project tasks occurred.
- Prior to commencement of the project, we successfully facilitated the transfer of the business from a non-performing reseller to the parent vendor. This created some complexities with existing data and licensing, which we helped the business to negotiate and overcome.
- We attended the initial functional workshops between the business and the vendor, advising on functionality through our prior business knowledge, as well as ensuring the requirements for the multiple legal entities in the Group were considered. An implementation blueprint for ANZ was developed at this time.
- Throughout the project we assisted with process alignment and process testing, ensuring the functionality met whole of business requirements and the pre-determined blueprint.
- Following on from functional process testing, we developed the internal training documentation and performed the end-user training in Australia and New Zealand.
- Throughout the project, we worked on the data migration plan with the business, ensuring all data could be loaded and reconciled both quantitatively and financially.
- As an ongoing task, we advised the business on their vendor management, assisting them to foster a strong relationship with their new vendor.
- We facilitated the vendor’s ability to achieve an on time and on budget rollout of the new software.
- The varying legal entities with their functional requirements were implemented without issue, most being happy with the increased functionality they now had.
- Internal IT staff were upskilled throughout the process, enabling them to navigate the new system with confidence and support ANZ effectively.
- The business had a new ownership of process and software, with enhanced communication between all the silos after working together on the project.
If you’d like to learn more about this project or talk to us, click here for our contact details.